Speaking the truth over your life is super important why? Well firstly there is so much power in the Word and if we know and are aware that the words we speak can spark life or death, it would be in our best interest to speak words of power, healing, wholeness, love, peace and freedom over ourselves.
The Bible is full of affirmations (positive, life giving, things you can declare over your life) but here are just a few you can incorporate in your day to day living:
Tip, take one of the affirmations, memorise it and speak it over your life for a week or even a month and then add the next one and the next one. This is how you build up your Bible verses and have them in your heart.
- This is the Day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- The Lord is my Light and Salvation, I have no reason to fear (Psalm 27:1)
- I am strong, I am bold, I am courageous; God is always with me (Joshua 1:9)
- God is doing a new thing in my life (Isaiah 43:19)
- I am wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)
- God is for me (Romans 8:31)
- I have a spirit of love, power and calm, sound and well balanced mind (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I can overcome anything that comes my way, God has provided the means to help me (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- I am not condemned (Romans 8:1)
- I am loved (Jeremiah 31:3)
- I am free in Christ (Galatians 5:1)
What you say over your life matters
You can also have a read through of my post Truths, where there are more affirmations that are linked to prayers.